Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Iron Man 2 Comic Series 3.75" Crimson Dynamo

It's up!  If you haven't seen the review on Crimson Dynamo on Articulated Discussions, you've gotta head on over!

As one of the two villians from the Iron Man 2 line, it was a matter of time before I had to crack him open.  Firstly so that Iron Monger won't be lonely, secondly because I screwed up Crimson Dynamo 1 (the first time I got the figure), and thirdly because I didn't new figures to come out after the movie opens this week and lose interest in opening him.

Well how did he turn out despite his being part of a below-par Iron Man Rogues Gallery? I'll tell you over on AD!

2 comments:

  1. hi

    its me Melvin, found yr site. Looks great. will definitely drop by more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Melvin, great to see you. Thanks for coming on to have a look and it was good catching up on Free Comic Book Day! Lol. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...