Monday, June 20, 2011

It's Good to be a Dad...

This Thing is Heavy!
Naw, it's great!

Then again, it's got to be the best job in the world.

Not only do I get to see my son grow up, his smiles and the new things he learns each day, but I also get to learn a little bit more about how my own Dad had to take care of my brother and I when we were the same age.

Absolutely the best job in the world!--I can't wait until he asks me for his first action figure. ;)

And as if I weren't lucky enough just to be a Dad, the wife and the little boy got me this for Fathers Day!

Come to think of it, he kinda looks like my buy when he's hungry. Heheh.

Well, I wasn't to be outdone, no sirree.

So I picked myself up the latest loose offerings from Davetoylet at the local Sunday Flea Market:

DC Universe Wave 17's White Lantern Hal Jordan and Yellow Lantern Scarecrow!

I hope all of y'all out there, fathers, step-fathers, foster fathers, Godfathers, grandfathers, great-grandfathers, All-Fathers, and pimp daddies have a mighty fine Father's Day too! ;)

7 comments:

  1. Happy First Father's Day, dude!

    Cheers
    The RangerLord

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rangerlord - Thanks bro! It's your 7th? Chalking up the experience points there. ;)

    @SDTB - Haha, thanks! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Late Fathers Day and congrats on the awesome toys and i love the Thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, jboypacman! I need to get round to opening it now! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated Happy Father's Day. It's nice that your wife is very supportive on your hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks dude! Yes, I wouldn't have maried her otherwise. Mwahaha...;P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...